We are representing a 1Bn downtown Chicago financial services ~ technology corporation (right in the loop).
*60% SOX year one, 40% financial/operational. Year 2 much less SOX.
Total comp over 75K, plus killer benefits.
• Assist with the planning and execution of financial, operational, information technology, and compliance related reviews.
• Perform walkthroughs of complex business processes and test the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Document work and assist in the preparation of observations and recommendations for corrective action.
• Effectively apply the COSO internal control framework and US GAAP accounting principles.
• Serve as a consultant and business partner with management.
• Action-oriented, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to diagnose problems, determine root causes, and recommend solutions to complex challenges.
• Comfortable working both independently or in teams and working within a complex environment.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or a related field.
• One to three years of internal or external audit experience.
• Experience in working for a Big 4 or Tier-Two public accounting firm preferred.
• Experience in using data extraction and analysis software a plus.
• Professional accreditation (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA) a plus.
• Willingness to travel to domestic and international offices (25%).
124 Cass Street, Suite A - Traverse City, MI 49684 (312) 235-2020
Copyright © 2018 West Bay Group, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.